About Me

Glad you stopped by. I love blogging and I find it relaxing.
I love my Jesus. I gave him my heart and life. To think He loved me while I was yet a sinner. He gives me power to live a sinless life. I am married to my high school sweetheart. I have 2 grown children and 13 grandchildren. I have a job that I love working with other
Christians. My husband is a pastor. We have had the opportunity to meet and have many friends. God has been both my husband and my healer. I enjoy making new friends and would love to hear to hear from you! To God be the glory!!!!

Tuesday, September 15, 2026

the dead shall rise

My husband preached about how fast it takes a eye to blink. Too fast to count. I have thought of  that. When the trumpet sounds, next thing we know we will be stepping up to greet our Jesus.  I think of my father in law standing up to sight in a elk. Next thing he saw was his Jesus. 
I have just pondered this over and over lately. Our Jesus will return as he promised 
 We need to be ready! It will be instantly, make your preparation now!
Eternity is a long hot time to have " I should have's" listen to the call when it went out. I should not have put it off. Tomorrow may be too late.
 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.