About Me

Glad you stopped by. I love blogging and I find it relaxing.
I love my Jesus. I gave him my heart and life. To think He loved me while I was yet a sinner. He gives me power to live a sinless life. I am married to my high school sweetheart. I have 2 grown children and 13 grandchildren. I have a job that I love working with other
Christians. My husband is a pastor. We have had the opportunity to meet and have many friends. God has been both my husband and my healer. I enjoy making new friends and would love to hear to hear from you! To God be the glory!!!!

Tuesday, September 8, 2026

retirement or retired?

In July we officially retired from pastoring.  Not from serving the lord. Just a different capacity.  Moving out to our property.where we have been working to get ready to retire since we started pastoring in Grants Pass. Been so busy this summer downsizing,packing and unpacking. Got done just 2 days before we left on our 50th anniversary / retirement  trip across the United States. Never realized you had to be old to be married this long!